Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy 2015!!!!!




It was an emotional 2014, so many memories, it was amazing and yet so many things were achieved. Every year we set targets, goals and we plan our year on how we think it ought to go.

However, remember God is the author and finisher of our faith. Today is the first day of 2015, it is a prophetic day. As I got up from my bed I made a covenant with God that this year, I will let God lead me and be more obedient to His voice.

This year in the midst of your planning, give it all to God and put Him ahead of your plans, your business, your work, and your ministry or maybe your career.
As I began to talk to God, God told me this; “The secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him and He will show them His covenant”. Psalm 25:14

God bless you this year, may your dreams become a reality, and may all your hardwork not be in vain.

This year refuse to compare your timing with someone else, your success and achievements with others. Walk and run you own race no matter what is ahead of you! Walk in your victory and rise above your failures, setbacks, and disappointments.

A big thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog posts, sending me emails, messages and encouraging the vision!

You are winning this year!

Welcome to 2015!!! #HappyNewYear

Funmi Shittu’s Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment