Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

It Is Okay To Fall Down! #JustKeepGoing #2015

On my way this morning jamming to my music on the train... And for some reason the song I was listening to stopped and the next song was going play, when I heard this English lady talking to her son (he is probably 4 or 5 years old max), I quickly stopped my music. Here is why;
The kid: mummy I am too scared to do it
Mum: why are you so scared?

The kid: mummy I could fall down you know, my friends and everyone are going laugh at me
Mum: so what! If they laugh, if you fall down just get up and keep going. It doesn't matter. Oh wait do you think its going be a smooth ride. Of cause not! its okay to fall down. Just get up and keep going. You will definitely finish strong!
Everyone on the train just kept staring and listening cause it was so quiet. I was like wow what a gentle reminder. The holy spirit will speak to us through people without them even knowing!
The year is almost over, your dreams and yearnings may not have happened just yet or people laugh at you when you try! Whatever it is, it is okay! keep going, keep moving, keep pushing!
Just like the kid, God is saying to you keep going!

Your falling is the birth of a new rising!!!

Love, 

Funmi

No comments:

Post a Comment