Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

Bassey Weds Mark! First Pictures From The Wedding! #MrandMrsOkonPeters

Bassey and Mark as just exchanged their marital vows and we can now boldly call them husband and wife.

She is looking so beautiful and stunning and I am full of excitement. I met Bassey a while ago in Aberdeen were we both studied for our masters in Oil and Gas Law. Seeing her tie the knot is just so amazing.

Bassey's husband is also a lawyer and she recently shared her love story with Funmi Shittu's blog, you can read it here; Bassey and Mark Love Story!

Congratulations to you MrsPeters!!!! :)

I love you long time!!!

Father of the bride (Mr Nyong)

Mr and Mrs Peters







2 comments:

  1. wow. Congrats Bassey! You are so beautiful. Wishing you a happy married life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bride!! It is a perfect wedding ceremony. Everything is so charming in this wedding. I have also been looking for some beautiful Banquet Halls for my wedding party. After finalizing the venue I’ll start hiring other wedding vendors.

    ReplyDelete