Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

Speechless by Eloho

When asked about “Speechless”, here is what Eloho had to say; “God has been amazing to me and I have seen him do things that have completely blown me away and at those times I knew it could only be Him (GOD). You know sometimes when you are in a state where you do not know what is going to happen the next minute and you are worried and confused. Immediately at that very hour God shows up! Honestly He has come through for me so many times and at the dying minute!


His love has left me ‘Speechless’ and this is my song of worship to Him, thanking Him for His matchless Love! He is such an amazing God and His love constantly makes me Speechless, am sure we all can testify to that Love….”

Now guys check out the song 'Speechless' Click Here to Listen  which was produced by Florocka.

Happy Birthday to you Eloho! J


Instagram @elohoefemuai
Twitter @elohoefemuai

No comments:

Post a Comment