Pages

Sunday 5 July 2015

A Greater Calling!

Most times we get caught up in the "Now" and stuck with our "Past", forgetting that God has a bigger plan. A plan known to Him that we cannot even fathom, I love the verse that says “Call to me and I will answer and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come” Jeremiah 33:3. You must realise one thing, if God allowed certain people to walk out of your lives, no matter how hurtful it was and still is! This is because He is taking you to a place that they cannot go with you.

There is always a bigger picture, a bigger calling, which is greater than your pain, hurt and disappointments and that is God’s will. I have learnt to walk in the perfect will of God. Understand one thing, through all your failings, set-backs, betrayals and delays! There is a purpose and that purpose is greater!

If your brokenness hasn’t destroyed you, it only just made you stronger!

 

Love,

 

Funmi  

2 comments:

  1. Faith is a journey... i Pray Jehovah helps me grow in understanding His Will for me...Strength to keep trusting in Him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith is a journey... i Pray Jehovah helps me grow in understanding His Will for me...Strength to keep trusting in Him

    ReplyDelete