Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Traditional Wedding of Gbemi and Saint "Our Beautiful Love Story"

Check out the exclusive Love story between how Gbemisola and Saint Met, two years before their traditional wedding. Amazing story I must say!

Gbemi Story: It was on the 28/07/13, Sunday night at about 23:30 , I needed a taxi to help me drop a bunch of key to a friend’s house that I mistakenly took home from her house, the driver happened to be Saint, he persuaded me to accompany him but I declined as I was too tired to go back to south east from east, I later called him to confirm if the key has been delivered , he replied yes, he thereby requested if he could call me but I didn't really give him any response.
 
He kept calling me several times with no positive response, but one day I agreed to go out on a date with him because he had no date. He really
begged me, saying that I should try and pretend as his girlfriend for the night and since that night the chemistry began. There has been ups and downs but I was determined and I could see in him the trait of a loving and responsible man which made me to keep holding on. This was the beginning of our love journey and ever since it has blossomed…….I later found out that he is just doing the taxi driver job as a part-time job but apparently he is an entrepreneur who is so business minded than anyone I have ever met and He has a 5bedroom house (bought I must say) in a posh area in the UK, which I do not even want to mention!

Love,

Gbemi




Saint Story: I met Gbemi when she called a cab and requested for me to please drop off a bunch of keys and she told me to confirm whether I've dropped the key. Later that day, I called her to tell her I've dropped the keys and also asked her if I could call her from time to time. she responded and said ‘Whatever’, to cut the whole story short, I was invited to a dinner and the rule was u must come with Your partner or wife, in fact it was a pure couples dinner, I had a massive fight with my ex-girlfriend a day before the dinner, and the only way she could punish me was that she won't accompany me to the dinner.

As a result, I called Gbemisola my ‘beautiful wife" that asked her to please accompany me to the couples dinner and she reluctantly followed me. Funny thing was I seriously persuaded her and begged her to pretend as my girlfriend, she later succumb and that was how the whole chemistry began. I don't know what she saw whether she saw my Range Rover, my 10billion pounds mansion, my beauty, or whether the posh palace I took her too, or the kind of friends I keep, or my helicopter and swagger! Lol The truth is I am so happy she is finally mine, from a pretense couple to the real thing!! Also I love how she accepted me from the beginning not knowing my financial status, basically just loving the real me without any benefit she can get from me! Now that is LOVE, you don't get that everyday!

Love,

Saint

 

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment