Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

Wear it Pink in Honour of Breast Cancer NOW!

I am very passionate about Breast Cancer particularly because my best friend’s mother died of breast cancer. Honestly I still remember the day she called me to tell me her mum just passed away, crying uncontrollable on the phone. She was such a wonderful person, in and outside. One the memories I hold so dearly was her beautiful smile and how she was always kept smiling and laughing and she would always take sides with me when I fight with my bestie (her daughter).
I also remember the day I and my bff graduated after completing our masters degree and we all slept on the same bed in the hotel room after I and my friend went partying all night. 

We dedicate this special day to you Mrs Ann Nyong, we love you and we all miss you, you fought a good fight and God was just so partial with you and wanted to take you away from all the pains. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
We also, dedicate this day, to all those who suffer from this deadly and ungodly disease, I pray for healing for you and and the strength to beat cancer. 

To make donations and support Breast Cancer Awareness, please visit https://wearitpink.org/donate/#/donate and donate Now!

Love,

Funmi

No comments:

Post a Comment