Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

I AM A CHILD OF GOD SAYS MIKE ABDUL!!!













Mike Abdul who is popularly known for his Fuji songs says He is a child of God in his new single titled OH MY JESU (OMJ), produced by Wole Oni and his new video titled ‘No Other Name ‘proclaims the name of JESUS!



Mike has been working so hard and clearly giving all the glory to God with these new songs. I particularly love these songs and I listen to them almost every day.

OMJ is a dance track and will clearly get you dancing none stop! While ‘No Other Name’ we see Mike in a different and subtle light. The song is a slow worship and praise song and also very contagious!

Well-done Mike!

Listen to both songs here;

Download ‘OH MY JESU’ HERE


Listen and Download ‘No Other Name’ here

2 comments:

  1. I sincerely love no other name and its my first time hearing it. Where can I buy it please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on iTunes.

      Look for Good to Go by Mike Abdul on iTunes.

      Delete