Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

200 Girls Kidnapped Are Still missing in Nigeria!





This has been a burning issue on my mind ever since the incident occurred. A number of girls have been kidnapped from Chibok boarding school over two weeks now from Borno State Secondary School in Nigeria. Even though a statement was initially released that all were found except from eight girls. Apparently, this is not the case! The exact number is said to be 200 from my findings and sources. Thankfully, thirty girls managed to escape this horrific incident and while some are still missing in the forest.

It's such a sad news, because mothers and fathers are desperate and are pleading to the Nigeria government in searching for the whereabouts of these innocent girls or whoever is responsible should please have mercy and release them. Families who have been hunting for the missing school girls said they met no single Nigerian military in the forest. However, the army has been out rightly condemned for reporting earlier on that most of the teens had been found. Here is what one of the mothers had to say, “I have not seen my dear daughter, she is a good girl”, cried Musa Muka, whose 17-yearold Martha was taken away.

Please I beg you to sign this quick petition for government to start a real search check and not just sweep this under the carpet! Here is a the link I found on the change.org website http://www.change.org/petitions/over-200-girls-are-missing-in-nigeria-so-why-doesn-t-anybody-care-234girls

Let us not forget to say a prayer for these girls and hope that they are found. Gosh! This really breaks my heart; I sincerely hope they are released. I plead with the government to help rescue them. I honestly pray this won’t end just like that, PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!!




No comments:

Post a Comment